Sunday, January 9, 2011

An attempt at something new

For may years now I have concerned myself with the issues of the world. There is a powerful machine called globalization that is attempting to control the entire world through the control and issuance of the worlds moneys and resources. This is the greatest and most destructive force that has been faced by mankind. This force is right at our doorstep and is trying to break down the door. This is ultimately a fight for humanity itself. For far too long I to have wanted to change this, make a difference, or just awaken people to some of the unseen issues at hand. I am doomed to stay eternally hopeful in the idea that a public, when truly informed, will always make the right decision. So I have created this blog to do just that, help me in informing the public of the forces that are conspiring against them. I am using this blog to help myself consolidate my thoughts and ideas, refine them, and make them more powerful and concise. I am also hoping that this blog will help me stay more focused in my goals and help to not only awaken but empower some of my fellow minds. May this blog reach you and reach you well.

Respect. Peace. Love.

Sean Cordon

No comments:

Post a Comment